I am a New York-based nutritionist and the lead dietitian at FODMAPeveryday.com. I have more than 20 years experience as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, and I believe in individualized treatment, not a one-size-fits-all approach.
I treat a number of digestive disorders, including:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Bloating & Distention
- Dyspepsia / Indigestion
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis)
- Celiac Disease
- Non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency (CSID)
- Lactose, fructose and other food intolerances
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
I also have expertise in weight control (overweight and underweight), polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and osteoporosis.